The Emergency Preparedness Committee meets the Third Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m.
The public is invited to attend and participate.
For more information about the meetings, projects and or questions/concerns on Emergency Preparedness please contact John Pacheco, Chair at [email protected]
To report to the Board monthly on its ongoing outreach efforts; diversity attained in the outreach group of Stakeholders, methods for improving communication and outreach,
projected outreach projects and deadlines for the accomplishment of its goals.
This Saturday, June 18, 2016
11:00 am to 1:00 pm
This FREE training class covers some of the basics you need to know before, during and after a disaster.
Learn which emergency supplies are critical and how to create an emergency plan.
• How to prepare for an earthquake, flood, fire, winter storm or power outage
• What supplies to set aside before a disaster
• What items need to be updated
• Where to store emergency supplies
• What to do in the event of a disaster
• How to create a family disaster plan
• How to reduce damage and injury caused by an earthquake
Instructor: Jeff Edelstein
SOS Survival Products C. Denise Edwards Training Center
15705 Strathern St., #11
Van Nuys, CA 91406
See link below for more information
If you would like to be notified of our meetings and receive agendas via email, click here and sign up by checking the Sylmar NC box.
© 2018 Sylmar Neighborhood Council. All Rights Reserved.
Call Us Now!
Phone: (818) 254-9378